Wednesday, May 20, 2015

How to take care for the dry skin, in house


I have a normal skin , but before 4 months  my  skin go to dry, I was shocked and I bay direct a good cream for hand and another for my face, but I didn't took any good results. So I tried this mask, that I have use it some years before but I complete forgot it. 
I use it only on my hands   In evening for 1 week, the results I can see it from the first day. my skin go fast complete soft. I was so happy and I decided to use also on my Face and  happened the same thing. I use it on my face only 2 times in week in evening. I am  happy with it . I still use the mask  every evening for my hands and only 1 time in week  for my face because my skin now is normal, 




So here is the mask , you need only-  Olive Oil Vaseline vitamin C that you can find them to easy in every shop or drogerie  shops. you need only 10 ml Vaseline, 5 ml Olive oil and only 1 measure from Vitamin C ( the small spoon that is insight of the box) the only thing that you should is to mix well.
and then is ready to use :)  




After this put the cream in one plastic box.in a old one  than now is empty for example and start to say Good bay to the dry skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment