Saturday, May 16, 2015

How I lost 25kg in 4 months after giving birth to my Son ?! 2

How I lose 25kg in 4 months. After Giving Birth to my Son ?!

                                  How I lose 25kg after giving birth to my Son
( Please use the translator  in the right side of my blogger , to read in your Language)
To have a child it is one of the greatest blessings that can happen to a woman

but also it brings a lot of  kg :) that are not pleasant. in fact even without being pregnant can
 get a lot of wight, if you don't take care what I should eat and what I should not. 

I personally enjoy this time to the maximum, I  not had any problems with food and I enjoy and unlimited 
during this period, and as a result I went about 87 kg :( 
But I promes to myself that I will  take care about this after giving birth to my Son
To lose weight is the most difficult work that exists :) 
you can take weight to fast and you can not lose  without work
I should say that not every Dieat works the same for all the bodys, For me this dieat was ideal,
 I hope it will work for you the same if you try it
after 4 months this is the result, now I have about 7 months that I don't do the diet anymore,
 but I take care for what I eat. 

Talking with  Doctor, she explained  to me that drinking 
3 liters of water or tea ( without sugar) a day , helps the body to liberate himself from poisoning and old 
waters,that generally speaking are the main reason why we weight, So this was the first step.
For 1 month I drink  3 liters of tea Fenchel,( fennel) This tea is the best for to lose kg.
 (I do not know the name in English, but can be found everywhere) 



My breakfast for 3-4 months has always been this one


Only a slice of bread with butter and bacon, or  bread with olive oil only. 
(Butter and olive oil are good fats , the butter I don't used daily) 
1 apple and coffee,  an all the day I eat everything ( sup, fruits) but not bread,
 and after 6 o'clock PM I don't anymore. After spending one month drinking only tea Fenchel,( Fennel)
 I stooped and i trinket only water, 
(This tea, should not be used from the women's that are trying to get pregnant,) 

Drinking water 3 liters is difficult only in the first week, after it will be to easy, you will be thirsty 
If you like  immediate effect start using Fenchel, 3 packages of 1 liter of water,
 the tea burns fat and excretes water collected in the body. 
 So to summarize 

Early morning, a glass of water 200ml (each glass has 200ml) then breakfast
only one slice of bread with olive oil or bacon  ( that stomach start working)
then again a large glass of water or tea, 
during the time you can eat, apple, plum, various fruits, except bananas
any soup you can cook, you can eat without bread. 
In fact, drinking water does not allow the body to collect fats 
 the body starts to burn the old feats  effective is,  if you walk every day at least 40 min 
I've done walking every day for 1 hour. 


Personally I have received and other such measures, 
I Removed from the closet any mass clothing I had, all my big size 
and the fact that I had no other clothes to wear  :) had encourage more to stay strong in my decision, 

Now I am happy with my decision, I enjoy every day with my son with my body,
 with new clothes (and old). But still I drink not  3 liters but 1.5 is sure.



We must not forget that if you wants to lose a lot of weight, you must use lotions  for the body .
 I've been using olive oil with lemon (personally I use olive oil in everything, for everything) 
especially in cosmetics  Once when the body lose  kg. The skin lose also  elasticity and needs help, 
I also eat fresh pepper  1  every day, Pepper have a lot of antioxidant 
that helps the skin to stay fresh and with elasticity .  am so  happy with a result that this dieat has given to me ,
I do not have even a small  sign at my body from  the pregnancy or the loss of kilos :)
 I hoppe it will be the same for you. 
Sofi  

No comments:

Post a Comment